Chicagoland’s Residential and Commercial Fencing Company in Aurora IL
America’s Backyard contractors offer top rated fence installation services as Chicagoland’s preferred fencing company in Aurora IL. Our highly reviewed technicians serve residential and commercial clients throughout DuPage County IL. We consult with you to help you choose the best type of fencing for your property. Our available fencing options include the following:
Our company works hard to find the right solution for your home or business. We provide a wide variety of fence materials and styles to suit your needs. We are an A+ rated fencing company certified and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Our contractors come highly recommended from friends and neighbors in your community with 5-star customer reviews. Email us today to receive a free estimate for your fencing and decking needs.
Tips on How to Find the Right Fencing
You can get the help you need during your shopping process from America’s Backyard fencing company in Aurora IL. Whether you want more security, safety, or privacy, we provide you with the fencing options that deliver the perfect fit. Here are some factors to consider before choosing the right type of fencing for your property.
- Determine Your Needs – There are several reasons to install fencing at your property. Therefore, you need to prioritize the features and benefits you want. Finding the right fencing comes down to what’s important to you.
- Know Your Project Budget – Fencing material prices vary depending on whether you select aluminum, wood, or vinyl fencing. Start by measuring your yard and calculating the amount of fencing you will need. Then, set a budget based on what you can afford. That can help you pick what works best for your finances.
- Check for Local Restrictions – If your neighborhood has a homeowner’s association, it may set rules for the height and materials of fencing that you install.
- Figure Out Your Property Boundaries – It is important to know your property lines in order to tell our installers where to place your fencing. Any mistakes may lead to you having to foot the bill for your fence being torn down and installed again.
Top Things to Do Before Installing Fencing
Here are a few things you should consider doing before having your fence installed. These important tasks can take the stress out of the installation process. If you have any questions, please contact representatives from our fencing company in Aurora IL. America’s Backyard installers recommend that you should do the following:
- Read Your Contract – We want you to love products and services from our fencing company in Aurora IL. With that in mind, you can take steps to understand exactly what you can expect from our installation ahead of time. With a better understanding of your contract terms, you also can ask questions about anything that remains unclear.
- Clear Fence Lines – To ensure an efficient installation process, you should make sure to clear any shrubs, bushes, flowers, plants, trees, or other obstructions from your fence line. That will allow our installers to dig the post holes and install fence sections as quickly as possible.
- Inform Your Neighbors – To avoid uncomfortable situations, you should speak with neighbors that share a fence line with you before installing a fence. That way, they will not get taken off guard and potentially delay the installation by confronting you or our contractors.
- Secure Necessary Permits – Make sure to call your local building or zoning enforcement office to understand any local codes for fences in your neighborhood. Restrictions may limit the height or material of fence you can install. That way, you will understand exactly what you need to do to get a permit to install your fence.
Contact a Trusted Fencing Company in Aurora IL
There’s a reason America’s Backyard is Chicagoland’s choice for fencing and decking. Our contractors earn some of the highest customer satisfaction scores for a fencing company in Aurora IL. Give us a call at 630-382-8053 or email us to receive a free estimate for your fencing needs.